- For Film, Broadcast and Video Production
- Output: 98,500 Lux at 3.3′ w/ Reflector
- 5600K CCT
- AC or Battery Power
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- CRI 96 | TLCI 96 | CQS 94 | SSI 72
- Active Cooling
- Bowens S Accessory Mount
- 8 Preset Special Effects
- Includes Reflector, Clamp & Rolling Bag
Aputure LS 600d LED-31% Off
575.000 BHD 398.000 BHD
Aputure LS 600d LED
Aputure LS 600d LED Designed for cinematographers, videographers, and photographers alike easy plug-and-play solution for users
Every aspect of the LS 600d Pro was designed with professionals in mind, with incredible output, a weather-resistant construction, a wide variety of power options, and professional level lighting controls, including Sidus Link, Art-net, and Wireless DMX. This is the LS 600d Pro, and it’s ready to blow away traditional lighting.
Intense Light Output
- Utilizing the same light source as its professional predecessor, the LS 600d is one of the brightest point source LEDs available. Thanks to its immensely powerful 600W COB LED, this light outputs an incredible 98,500 lux at 3.3′ with the included Hyper Reflector, 8,500+ lux at 9.8′ with the included Hyper Reflector, or up to 29,300+ lux at 9.8′ with an optional F10 Fresnel.
- Providing a maximum power draw of only 720W, this light approaches the brightness of a 1200W HMI at only a fraction of its total energy consumption.
Operation and Compatibility
- The LS 600d features the same power as the LS 600d Pro while streamlining the control box and feature set for users who don’t require professional-level LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net compatibility, extreme weather-resistance, and battery charging functionality.
- Compatible with the Sidus Link Bluetooth app, which allows wireless adjustments of all the light’s functions as well as effects.
- Integrates into onset workflows via both the Sidus Link Bluetooth app or DMX512 protocols. Giving creators a powerful fixture that seamlessly integrates into their existing ecosystems with smooth dimming control and without color shifts or the need to use scrims to decrease output.
- Perfect for new users who work in studios and on-location. The LS 600d lets you start with a foundation of one light and quickly change between hard and soft qualities.
In the Box
Aputure LS 600d Daylight LED Monolight (V–Mount)
Weatherproof Head Cable
Neutrik AC Cable
Rolling Carry Case
|95 × 55 × 45 cm